Thursday, March 14, 2013

Veggies & New Workout Equipment!

This is the newest addition to our little apartment. We found this on a bulletin board at a local grocery store for $100! It came with 2 45lb, 2 35lb, 2 25lb, 2 10lb, 2 5lb, and 2 2.5lb weights! It also came with the floor mats, and the bars are a good heavy duty metal. Oh and a nice punching bag that we left outside in the rain... I don't know where we would have put that anyways. Our apartment is already full, and the only place we could think of putting it was in the dining room, which we hardly use anyway!
I am super excited about it though because I have always wanted workout stuff at home. So far I have only gotten as far as lifting the bar 5 sets of 10 reps, lol. But the bar is 45 lbs! Who is going to be strong? This girl right here! :)


I love food. So gosh darn much. I am trying to eat my veggies and get more protein in, and this meal was delicious! Salmon, zucchini, and Blood orange strawberry juice! What I wont tell you is what I had for dessert... bahaha... oh jeez. Hey, atleast I admit it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Working out at home is much more convenient! BTW, your cooking skills are like a million times better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! Haha, thanks Julie! My cooking skills are just simple. I have found that the simpler it is, the healthier it seems to be too!:)

    ReplyDelete