Sunday, April 29, 2012

A good place to start

Alright folks, it is time for me to get healthy! I've got the motivation and I have got the time! 
Notice I've said healthy, NOT skinny! 
(Although I am quite sure that my body will look and feel significantly better) 
I want to make sure that I don't become obsessed with wearing a size 4 or whatever. 
This is about making lifestyle changes that will benefit my mind and body, not stress me out to the point of despair and exhaustion!

I hope to include (and I say hope because well, lets be honest, sometimes I don't follow through on everything I say) recipes, fitness tips and workouts, and probably some rants and rejoicings because I know this is a journey. 

Like life with its ups and downs, this will be quite similar. Though for the most part I will try to keep it positive and make it fun! :)

Also, since I need motivation more than anything, your comments of encouragement, advice, and sympathy is greatly appreciated! 

I'll be posting my before pics and goals tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment